Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Engineering.
What you will bring:
- 3-8 years of experience in salesforce development.
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce CRM app development.
- 2+ years of experience in Vlocity Development – including OmniScript.
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud implementation.
- 2+ years of experience in Visualforce, Force.com and Apex.
- Platform Developer II and Vlocity Platform Essentials Certifications is preferred.
- years of experience in Salesforce REST and SOAP API.
- 2+ years of Vlocity Omniscript developers that have experience doing FlexCard development and backend integration procedures to push and pull data from various systems.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written.
- Experience creating Workflow, process builder and Approval process.
- Experience with developing data models within Salesforce.
- Understanding of SLDS and UX/UI design principles.
- Experience with interacting with external systems via Salesforce callout.
- Good experience of SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language) and SOSL (Salesforce Object Search Language).
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce Sales, Services & community modules.
- Should have exposure to version control and continuous integration via bitbucket or Github.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Vlocity, Force.com APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, components etc.
- Play a technical role in evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develops plans for their implementation into Salesforce org.
- Provide technical support for existing custom APEX code being used on the Force.com platform.
- Integrate applications with salesforce leveraging SOAP/REST based solutions.
- Maintain alignment with Salesforce development best practices.
- Build future integration points between Salesforce and Custom Applications.