Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Engineering
What you will bring:
- 3-6 years of experience in salesforce development
- Extensive experience in LWC, Lightning Aura Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience, web services development and or experience with Salesforce API, Metadata and other APIs (REST, SOAP).
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands-on experience with LWC (Lightning Web Components) development.
- Hands on experience with Web services and integration
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written
- Experience creating Workflow, process builder and Approval process
- Experience with developing data models within Salesforce
- Understanding of SLDS and UX/UI design principles
- Experience with interacting with external systems via Salesforce callout
- Good experience of SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language) and SOSL (Salesforce Object Search Language)
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce Sales, Services & community modules
- Should have exposure to version control and continuous integration via bitbucket or Github.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using LWC, Force.com APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, components etc.
- Play a technical role in evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develops plans for their implementation into Salesforce org.
- Provide technical support for existing custom APEX code being used on the Force.com platform
- Integrate applications with salesforce leveraging SOAP/REST based solutions
- Maintain alignment with Salesforce development best practices
- Build future integration points between Salesforce and Custom Applications.